Comanche ISD is deeply committed to partnering with parents to ensure the success of our students. Our campus and district administrators will be proactive in providing support and resources in a way that attendance does not need to become an issue for any student or parent. A wealth of information can be found throughout this webpage, in our Student & Parent Handbook, and through any of our campus administrators or attendance staff.
We are happy to offer support to parents in their roles as education partners. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your student’s administration or school attendance clerk for additional assistance. We thank you for your continued support in this partnership.
GOALS OF COMANCHE ISD's ATTENDANCE POLICY
- Increase student attendance
- Increase academic achievement
- Reduce truancy
- Create consistency in all attendance practices and reporting
- Ensure accuracy and timelines in attendance/truancy procedures on each campus
- Utilize the courts in a meaningful and expeditious way
- Comply with state law and district mandates, policies and procedures